My Grandpa got into a fight with a table saw....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

I'm not sure but it wouldn't surprise me if he did! He's already been talking about getting home to finish whatever it was he was doing.

Something I forgot to mention earlier...the finger that he lost--he didn't bring it with him to the hospital. He said he didn't want them to sew it back on
anyway, last night he asked Dad if he found it when he went to pack his things. Dad said no so now Grandpa is convinced that "the coon dog got his finger". He thinks THAT is hillarious!
I don't mean to laugh but I can't help but picturing him joking about this

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Several yrs ago my dad wasn't much younger when he cut one of his index fingers with his circular saw. He's got some movement in it but not 100%. He drove himself to the emergency room. I think mom was all in a panic about this and freaked out-I don't even think she went with him!!

I hope he heals ok. It will be several months before he probably regains sensation in the fingers.

When I smashed my left ring finger last April-I have not regained all feeling in that tip plus the tip of the finger is about a third thicker than it used to be.

One of my BIL's lost part of one of his index fingers in a farming accident. Can't remember which one and I was with him most of the day today. When he and others went to look for it to take to doctors office one if the cats had it in their mouths!!
True story!! He reminds me of this every now and then