My Grandma's cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smokey Bear is here!!! He arrived a little while ago. I've got him set up in a large dog crate at the moment until he gets acclimated. He desperately needs a bath and a brushing.

Here he is!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome, Smokey Bear!
You're home! Once you have time to get over your trip, and start settling in, you'll know what a very lucky kitty you are.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yay! Smokey Bear arrived safe and sound!

What a lucky guy to be taken in by you. I'm sure he'll be improving very quickly with your good care.

carley

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Aww, what a handsome guy!
Welcome home Smokey Bear!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a sweetheart but is kind of grumpy which is to be expected from his long trip. He'll be rubbing and purring and wanting attention and then hiss and growl. He managed to bite me once, didn't break the skin though. He's going to settle in just fine though and I think he'll relax really quickly.

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie...but you can tell he has been through alot. He looks a little scared...or maybe it was just the flash of the camera

I am so happy this ordeal is over for him (and you). He just needs some nice quiet time and I am sure he will be fine.

Welcome home pretty boy!

He looks so soft!

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww he is so cute. I can see where he got his name. He is probably tired and stressed out. He has been through so much! But he is home now safe and sound. He just needs some rest.

onyxx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's gorgeous!
the poor darling must be so scared at the moment but he'll soon settle into such a loving home, big cheer for you (and your uncle)