My Grandma Lost Her Home...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your Grandma must be in shock. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be for her.
I will add her & your family to my prayer list.
Please keep us updated.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly,

That is just awful
She certainly will be in my prayers.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kelly, your grandma will be in my thoughts and prayers. What a terrible thing to have happen to her. Thank god she's okay.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First, lots of hugs and positive vibes for your Grandma on their way.
Next, thank God she wasn't harmed. Items of monetary value can be replaced, but loved ones cannot.

As you may know, my dad suicided and he blew up our house along with himself after he sent me away. Nothing could be salvaged, and I don't believe we had house insurance either, so I do know what your Grandma is going through.

Despite losing our home to the fire my dad caused, I think the only thing I really missed are the photos. Sure, I had a car and all kinds of stuff every teenager could imagine. And all my poetry, short stories and art portfolio were lost too. But I will always miss the photos the most. I have no family photos.

I'm so sorry for your Grandma's loss. Being a source of strength for her now would surely be the best gift you could give her in her regaining her sense of loss.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh...I`m so sorry, Bless her heart! I`m thankful that she is not hurt and that she has you and the rest of the family to help her get the things she needs...hopefully the community will pitch in also.Please tell your grandma that she is in my thoughts and my prayers.
Linda