My Goofy Baby!!

babydk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Last July, we found a 3-week old orphan.  I took her in and nursed her, played mommy showing her how to do everything like using the litterbox (I got her a little one of her own), and introduced her to food when she was a bit older.  She slept in a small bed beside me on the couch and was with me constantly for the first 2 months of her life.  She grew up strong and smart but she really has some quirky behavior.

One thing she loves to do is knead her little bed-which, by the way, she still sleeps in even tho she hangs over it. :)  She grabs it with her teeth and goes to town-it's so funny.

The other thing is her cleanliness and fascination with water.  She will sit on the sink and watch me do dishes and wipe the countertop with the sponge.  One of my older cats yakked a hairball log on the floor and the next morning the sponge was lying on the floor next to it.  The same thing happened a day later-again the sponge was beside it on the floor.  I pulled the garbage bag to toss the next morning before I went to bed one night-and you guessed it-the sponge was sitting beside it on the floor.  If there's no mess-or something she thinks needs to be cleaned, the sponge stays on the sinktop. 

It's the funniest thing!! 

felinemama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It;s interesting that your cat loves water. I've had many throughout my life and none liked water at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babydk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It;s interesting that your cat loves water. I've had many throughout my life and none liked water at all.

Well, she doesn't like a bath I can tell you that-but she doesn't mind her paws getting wet.  She's a nut!  LOL!

meowmmy_aprile

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hand raised my Princess. She was born in my lap. She also loves water (but not baths) she will come in the shower with me and sit on the bench while I shower.