My Furbabies

chyner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Let me introduce my critters!

This is Monet. We think she's about a year old. My Boyfriend and I rescued her after we noticed her hanging around my workplace a lot. She was extremely clean and friendly but seemed to be living outside. I started getting worried when I saw her going up to people that were close to the road. He begged me to take her home, I really wanted to but I was worried that she had an owner.

We called all the pet rescue places and I left some notes around but decided we wouldn't take very long because I was so worried. I remember one night almost sick with concern over her. The next day I brought her home. That was about 3 months ago No one has ever tried to claim her. She's beautiful and calm and loves to make you feel good with her cuddles, that's why I called her Monet. She's my special girl.

And this little rascal is Haiku. We got her about a week after we got Monet to keep each other company while we weren't here. She's about four months old now. The reason I wanted to join this site is because of her. She's the biggest comedian I've ever seen and the HUGEST baby! She sleeps right on my pillow every night. I just love her to absolute pieces.

I'm looking forward to telling you about my babies and getting to know your own through your pictures and stories.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very cute kitties! Welcome to TCS. We love funny stories and lots of pics here. I look forward to hearing about your little comedian.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are very pretty and I love black cats and tabbys oh who am I kidding I love all cats but I really do love black cats

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome!!! Both of your babies are cute,and thanks for the pics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chyner

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks! I really like all your banners, I'm going to see if my boyfriend can make me one.