My four little babies

noxcnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Miss Mollie Fantastico (Mollie), a green eyed solid white DSH. She was the first addition to our home and makes sure the others know. She is fearless and has no problem letting me know what is on her mind. She has to be in the middle of whatever I am doing, even showering. Her favorite toy is me and loves to chase my around the apartment playing tag. She definitely has my personality...

This is Minnaloushe (Minna), a yellow eyed grey & white tuxedo DSH. She and her brother (below) were the second addition to our home. Minna is pretty neurotic, but she has managed to find some trust in me. She waits until I'm relaxing and snuggles up to me to get some love. She loves to groom me, which kind of hurts, but it make her really happy. She has her own mama blanket that she loves to knead on and she loves her brother. Her favorite toy is her brother. 

This is Mr. Mistoffelees (Mr. M), named because his ears turn inward at the point and sort of look like horns. Mr. M has yellow eyes and appear solid grey, until he rolls on his back and shows his little white spotted belly. He is my little devil and I love him. He is pretty neurotic, but he lives in a house full of women. He has FVR so he has to have lots of appointments to the vet and hates it taking his eye medicine. He has the cutest, girliest meow that lets me know he needs some love. He likes to rub his head under my chin and loves when I give his head lots of little kisses. His favorite toy is the mylar ball, because he has a chewing problem.

Here is a cute one of him trying to wake Mollie up to get groomed:

This is Kilo, named because she is a mini-kitty who barely weighs 5lbs. She was the last edition to our home, when I swore I wouldn't get another kitty. She was severely abused in her previous home, by the humans and another cat so she was brought into the humane society for inappropriate urination (who wouldn't pee all over the house of someone who abused them?). She was the toughest to get to know and pretty much lived in a little space in my closet for about 6 months. I finally earned her trust and now she is always by my side. She is good friends with Mollie, because she taught her how to play. When I sleep Mollie is on one side of me and Kilo is on the other, and the same goes for the couch. She is a completely different cat than the one I adopted, because she is finally allowed to be one. 

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!!!  What a pretty looking bunch of kitties you have! 

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely bunch of kitties you have. Thanks for posting the pictures! Kilo is a little beauty, and it's heartbreaking to think of someone hurting her. I'm so glad you adopted her and gave her a chance to blossom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noxcnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks! I love these guys those so much and it is SO hard to resist adopting more, but we tried having a fifth cat and it didn't go well. They have found a balance together, so I can't mess with it. I swore that I would only have 3 cats, but when I met Kilo and read her story I couldn't help it. She was actually marked for "destruction" because who wants to adopt a 2 year old cat when there is a big sign on the kennel saying that she urinates in inappropriate places? I couldn't let her life end that way, but she still actually picked me though. When the attendant opened her kennel Kilo hissed at her, but she let me pick her up. It is crazy how every single one of them picked me in some way that let me know they wanted me to be their human. I never intended to adopt any kitties, let alone end up with 4! 

And by the way, Kilo has never urinated in any inappropriate way in our home. She took a long time to trust the 3 other cats and me, but now she is finally happy and gets to act like a cat. She didn't even know how to play when she first moved in. She would lightly touch the toy and then recoil when it moved and back away slowly. Now I watch her pay tag with Mollie and start play fights all the time. Sometimes there is just one big ball of white doing somersaults across the living room floor. LOL She likes to stand up on her back legs, like a meerkat, when she is looking over the chaise to attack Mollie (or when you pet her). She is totally precious. 

I don't like to play favorites, because I love them all...but Kilo is my little treasure. I can't imagine how anyone could hurt her, she is so beautiful and sweet - I just hope there is a special place in hell for those people. At least I can ensure that she will spend the rest of her life free of abuse and hopefully any trauma or stress. 

As I'm typing, she and Mollie are napping next to me:

txcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Beautiful cats!  I enjoyed "meeting" them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

noxcnx

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
LOL Kilo is going nuts right now, playing with a toy mouse and I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. It is just amazing how different she is. A year ago she would have run from that same mouse, now she is doing backflips with it...I love my little mini-kitty.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
 Welcome to TCS.  Your kitties are so beautiful!!  What sweeties,  I'm glad you & Kilo found eachother!  We love pictures around here!
Thanks for sharing.

nattily

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I loved reading all the stories of how your cats chose you - you are a little kitty angel <3 I look forward to your updates and pictures, they're adorbs.