My foster-kittens for season 2005-2006.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Four kittens arrived this afternoon. A man was cleaning out his shed and noticed the four kittens in a box. He left them there, hoping Mumcat would come back but she never did. They are newborns - deaf and blind and just basically bundles of instinct. They still have the remnants of their umbilical cords attached.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just in answer to a couple of questions I've had. I don't think Mumcat was run over. As she is a feral/stray, she was frightened by the man's presence, enough to not return to her babies. Also, the fluffy thing they are snuggling up to is called a snugglekittie. It's a soft toy in the shape of a cat. It has an electronic 'heart' that the kittens can feel and hear beating. This really comforts them. http://www.snuggleme.com/

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What tiny and precious little babies! I'm glad that man knew enough and cared enough to keep an eye on the kittens and find help for them when Mumcat didn't return.

And Bonnie and Clyde are just as cute as ever!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
it's a good thing i live too far away to adopt one of these - i don't think i could resist the 'cow' kitten!
they're so cute - even at this young age

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bonnie & Clyde look like little Tasmanian devils in those first shots! With names like that, maybe they'll grow up to be as much trouble!

Aww...those little babies. Good on you for taking care of them. I just love the snugglekitty - what a great idea!