My Foster Elsie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry for the late reply! They are doing amazing at 7 days old today!!!

All have gained over 100g since being born. I couldn't be more happy.

Elsie is loving it. I love them all. I could stare at them for hours [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So beautiful and healthy looking! Mama is gorgeous! Glad all is going well. Thanks for the update! :)

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you!

Had a bit of an issue with an eye infection with the runt (sixer) but all cleared up and I've put him on antibiotic eye drops

A bit of sneezing which I'm keeping an eye out for :( but no discharge from the nose

silverphoenix69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm trying!

Just cut all of their nails for the first time! When your a vet tech you start them young LOL. Now they won't stick to everything and I won't worry about them clawing each other's eyes out!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure they will still try though. 
    Sqeeeee, look at those babies... they are so cute.  I don't think I'd manage to tear myself away from looking at that kitten pile all day!  I'd never get anything done. LoL

handsome kitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cute bunch!

There's an article for that! LOL  I'm amazed by the amount of articles on this site.

[article="0"]Kittens To Good Homes​[/article]  

Someone once posted a bunch of places to look for potential homes.  Some of them were The vet's office, church, work, community center.  I'm sure there were more but this is what I remember.  Is there a local rescue group that will help you find homes?

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It's great to see her litter growing up! They are just adorable :).

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
These kittens are seriously cute.  What a shame no one has been jumping up and down to offer them a loving furever home.  Will the people you are fostering be able to help finding homes for them at all?  Is the plan for Elsie to stay with you at this point or will she be rehomed as well?  Was there a plan for her to be spayed when you took her in waiting for the kittens to arrive?

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since I've been on this website (about 9 years ago LOL), since my cat had kittens.

I now have a foster, a stray cat that someone brought to my work that was clearly pregnant. They couldn't handle her and kittens so we're trying to see if she had a microchip (they posted on shelters and put flyers up, no one claimed this beautiful girl)

I told them I have a spare bedroom and could take her, but had to talk to my fiancé first. Got the ok, gave her a call and left a message. Two weeks later she calls me back, long story short list my message and couldn't get ahold of me

I've had this girl since Sunday. She is HUGE. She is roughly 63 days in, Nipples are big and pink/red. I feel babies moving, and can see them.

Today she's acting strange. Wants to sleep, doesn't want me to leave her but bites me if I try to pet her (she is the sweetest cat, usually only purrs and head butts). Kittens seem to be bugging her. I was hopping she would have them today because I'm off work, but her temp is 38.4C.

How fast does the temp drop? ️️Babies seem to be dropping lower in her abd, but I don't think she will be having them today

Here's my Elsie foster