My First Ultrasound: TWINS!!!!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! And wow, what a blessing

I do hope that you are able to give a natural birth to them, but if not, at least you still have them
It's the safest option for the three of you, if the doctor says so
I'm sooo happy for youuuuu!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh that is so awesome and fantastic! I'd pass clear out myself!

My husband would like me to have twins....so we can 'get it over and done with' he says.... I'm not sure if I agree with him or not!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Congratulations on your great news.

I think you are due about the same time as my daughter, bu she is only having one.

Her doctor has already told her that she is gonna be a good canidate for a section. DesirÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]e is only 4'10", so her doctor said there is not much room for the baby to go anywheres but sideways.
Tell your daughter to be positive, she CAN have a natural birth! I am 4 11 1/2'' and pre pregnancy I was 110lbs, just a tiny thing, and my son was 22 inches long and 7lbs 9oz. I dont know where he got the room, but he did!

I had a difficult birth because he didnt want to come out but luckily I had a patient OB and I got to have a natural birth!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JulieKit

How does a mama cat make room for 6 or more babies? She just stretches and stretches until she pops!! lol At least cats dont have to deal with stretch marks. Im going to buy so many creams and stuff, just to try and avoid any more stretch marks. Imagine, 5 foot, 120lb me carrying around 9-16 pounds of baby!!

My, I am going to burst!
You won't. My 5'2", 105 lb. cousin carried twins who "came out" at 15 lbs. 8 ozs, a good week after their due date. Within a few weeks she was down to 88 lbs.! During her last two months of the pregnancy, though, she was almost as wide as she was tall.