My First Kittens

arctiguins

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!

It’s my first time taking care of tiny kittens! I already have two rescued cats for 6 years but I got them when they were 7 months and 2 years. That’s pretty old, I didn’t have to do much. I got a call about two tiny kittens that needed help and at first I was so weary about taking them because they were 3 weeks old. I really had no idea how to take care of kittens. Except watching a lot of videos from kittenlady. But I took them in cause their situation wasn’t looking good and they really needed a place to stay.

Anyway! I was fostering at first but my fam took a liking to them and now we want to adopt them! I hope the introduction of the kittens to my resident cats go smoothly. That’s another stress that has been piling up. I wanted to write this post because, oh gosh, it is so stressful for me to take care of the kitties!!! I mean it’s wonderful but oh so stressful... I’m worried most of the time. These fragile beings!!! they are just so tiny I’m so afraid something is gona go wrong. I just really want them to grow up healthy and strong! It’s probably just me cause I can be quite a worrier. ><

Here’s a picture of them at 2 months. As much as I worry, they are growing and looking much better than before! They are so playful.. I’m so glad that they at least have each other. I hope their other siblings (if any) and mama cat are safe somewhere.. been trying to locate them at the area they were found but no luck. There’s a lot of strays there and during the time of their rescue it was the rainy season.. still trying though!

Black and white is Karly
Grey and white is Jayjay

Attachments

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You are going to do fine with these little angels. And it's ok to be apprehensive. And the cats of the world thank you for caring for the little ones,as does everyone here. Stay strong and keep up the love.