My first hard rock n roll concert

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go to www.citysearch.com. They're like a yellow pages + introduction to the area. They rate just about everything that's on their site, hotels, restaurants, clubs, etc. I used it to find a hairstylist and a vet when I moved last fall.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Lil_Axl_Gurl

Cuz I'd hate to impose on them =/
Ohh, I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Don't worry about it; you know how nice everyone here is. I think they'd be happy to help you find your way around and tell you where everything is. Why don't you give it a try?

I hope everything goes well. Take a deep breath and try to get organized. I think an Internet search and maps/directions are a great idea. It will all work out and you'll have a great time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

Ohh, I'm sure they wouldn't mind! Don't worry about it; you know how nice everyone here is. I think they'd be happy to help you find your way around and tell you where everything is. Why don't you give it a try?

I hope everything goes well. Take a deep breath and try to get organized. I think an Internet search and maps/directions are a great idea. It will all work out and you'll have a great time
It's not the finding my way around that I'm having a problem with it's the transportation in general. Now I have to take a train to get there and I more than likely won't have enough money for a cab.

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God I'm so excited just two more days and I will be standing face to face with my guitar god mr. Tracii Guns!!!

I'm kinda nervous about taking a train and even more nervous to meet him >.> I'm scared I will be annoying and stuff >.<!!!!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where is it you are going to meet him? That's awesome! I'd be nervous as heck, too...but don't get too nervous and pass out or something, you don't wanna miss out on meeting your idol!!!

Take pics and update us immediately after!

lil_axl_gurl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At the milwaukee club show! My friend got to meet him in toronto she got to dance on stage and get kisses on the cheek by every single band member! I seriously hope they don't yank me on stage!