My First Cat Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im going to a cat show, going to a cat show, going to a cat show!!!!!!!!!! So I got the day off from work to go to a cat show at the fairgrounds and it is my first cat show!!! (Bella will be staying at home watching Animal Planet). So, if anyone is in Indianapolis at the show--I will be the crazy redhead cooing and baby talking to all the kitties. I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO EEEXXXXXXXCCCCCIIIIIITTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD, can you tell?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I almost came home with a sweet little persian kitten. There was me and a young couple taking turns holding her. They told me of the way they had lost a cat of 14 years from a heart murmur. And how it had died in the man's arms!!! Well, how could I take that kitten from them after hearing that story?? So I bought Bella alot of toys and held other cats. ssshhhhhhs, please don't tell Bella. My number one fave cat to hold is the sphynx. They are so unusual and great cats.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah I am so glad you had a fab time and how lovely for that couple to have found a new baby. I bet Bella will be glad yoyu just came home with toys
xx

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad you enjoyed the cat show! There is one a few hours from here next month that I might check out and one in Fredericton in the summer. I always enjoy them as well.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish they would have cat shows here. I can't go to the ones out of town since my car is the pits. LOL the nearest ones are in Lodi which I would LOVE to go to since Jackie shows her cats there. Maybe I when I get a new car we will be able to go. I actually know someone in Lodi too. (He was a groomsman in our wedding over 30 years ago)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my, I think it would be great fun to go to a cat show. I would fall in love with all of them.