My favorite shoes!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Since I have the day off, thought that I'd do a little shoe fashion shoot. These are just the purple ones!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
These are my two favorite pairs of boots.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oops! I goofed. Can one of the mods merge these, please?

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woohoo look at those sexy boots!!

Hey Cindy, if you don't mind my being nosey, what is that hanging in the background?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Big Kat
Woohoo look at those sexy boots!!

Hey Cindy, if you don't mind my being nosey, what is that hanging in the background?
That is a relic from the '70s: a table, hanging from macrame ropes. It has a lamp hanging in the middle of it. I think that its awful, doesn't go with MY decor but, I have to let Bill have something of his own. His sister made it and he's dragged it around for over 30 years.

Did I mention that I LOVE boots?

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my favorite vices, boots! I have always been a sucker for cool boots and jackets. I can remember my mother yelling at me when I lived at home, "If another jacket comes into this house, you're going out!"

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My gosh. I think you have more boots than I have shoes total! And I uhm... I don't think I own one pair of boots... not even for wintertime...

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They're all leather or fabric and breathe. Also, I wear cotton socks.

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool boots!! Boots are great.

Here are my fav everyday boots, my knee high boots
and my dancing shoes

jmvito

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sicy! I have every day boots just like yours! I wore them so much, the sole split in half! I got them repaired, but headed right back to the store and bought a second, identical pair just in case they got discontinued.

I'm not much of a boot person. It isn't that I don't like boots, but I have a super high arch, and find most boots lacking in support. My feet ache so bad by the end of the day.

I see from Kat's pics that she likes purple. WooHoo! Love purple.

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how do you guys wear boots with such thin heels????? I'll probably wobble and fall flat on my face!! Since I've started working, I've been training to wear heels...it's pretty ok now. I can run in them. But no thin thin heels.....
u guys got some method to wear heels and look great?? I really do think woman look great in heels, especially the posture and all that..i can't seem to get that...

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
im not much on boots, i like the looks of boots on other people but not me, my aunt has a boot fettish, i bet she has 20 pairs, cool lookin boots girls, but i would look stupied in them
not sure why i think that i jsut do

uabassoon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL more shoes. I wear my same sneakers every day, and have dress shoes and cleats. That's pretty much the extent of my shoe collection. However t-shirts.. I have a ton of those.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have the basic low-heeled pumps, in black, white and purple, for most work situations. When I worked at Walgreen's, I bought a pair of wedge-heeled ones. They're stuck in the back of the closet, now.

Since I'm off of my feet, I wear high heels, with dresses. The most comfortable work shoes, that I own, are a pair of basic black Tony Lama boots. The heels take the pressure off of my bone spur.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Cool Shoes Cindy & Sicy!

Here are my fave shoes, I just had to show you, the dogs and I were playing in the mud a few days ago so they are kinda dirty..lol but I normally keep them really clean, they are "fashinable" over here and cheap at $140...!

I just love them because they have pink on them!

Cool Thread!