My face hurts lol

sid_the_cat_man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Far Northern suburb of Chicago, Illinois, USA
Eight of my 11 Kitties like licking me. Majik really slobbers all over me. My hand is totally wet when he is done. Neko will lick me to death if I let him. He grabs onto my arm and won't let go while he licks me. Smoki is another one that will lick me to death if I let him. They don't stop, just keep licking and licking. I often wondered what they like so much about licking me. I can't possibly taste any good.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Suzy, I understand. Zoey is my biter. I dont think Zoey has ever licked me.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Snoopy has a habit or licking my hair. It feels really great, but I have to stop him, because I'm sure it's not good for him.

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by HopeHacker
Snoopy has a habit or licking my hair. It feels really great, but I have to stop him, because I'm sure it's not good for him.
Willow LOVES to lick my hair! mostly right after I have washed and dried it.....it's like she doesn't think I cleaned it enough lol I always try and keep her away from my head for atleast 2 hours after it's been washed after that she has no problem with it! It's just too funny

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My cats rarely lick me because I don't encourage it. They have the bad habit of giving me a nibble after a lick. It is a little painful and at the same time ticklish. I wonder if any of your cats do something like that.I think they get excited or something!
Or maybe, they feel ignored? Oh my gosh, I hope that is not the case!

jellybelly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm good point Shell. The last cat I had that disappeared before we moved, used to lick me after I put on coconut butter lotion. She would especially go crazy on my hands and ankles with that stuff. JB only licks my nose or near my mouth if I've eaten something sweet or if he wants me to stop cuddling with him LOL
Sicy I'm really glad that you are getting the affection you wanted from a feline

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squirt likes to lick and then take a little nibble. He also likes to lck my face when I have put on my mosturizer at night. Go figure.