My fabulously ill-mannered cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mamacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LeosMum

LOL! Thats perfect!

My leo tends to do that pose on my bed.. I'll get the camera out to take a photo but I feel guilty for it's his privet time to lick and clean.. But oh so funny to watch.. Not very gentalmen like at all.. HEhehehehe
For some reason, Nathan just likes to lay like that. I guess it's comfy for him. He'll lay like that for a half hour sometimes, without making a move towards any grooming tasks. He's a lounger.

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Billy will lay like that.
I don't know why... he looks so uncomfortable! My other cat, CJ, likes to lay in a way that looks like her neck is about to snap in two!!!

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

For some reason, Nathan just likes to lay like that. I guess it's comfy for him. He'll lay like that for a half hour sometimes, without making a move towards any grooming tasks. He's a lounger.
LOL! Thats adorable... I caught our other cat, Midnight, doing the same pose outside in the sun. He was leaning up against the fence with his eyes closed facing the warm sun. lol it was quite cute.

Nathan is a cutie-pie!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mamacat

Mouse used to do that too - she was the flasher in the family. i find it hard to get 'belly' shots of Pixel or Cable.