My evil roommate!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
he is the one who stole from me that I did not want over, and my room mate brought over any way. . .

We have completley written him off, and you will never guess what the latest update on them is! They were together 5 and a half months and she is PREGNANT!!!! Its hilarious, and sad, and I feel truly sorry that this is the life he has chosen for himself.

I have written them off and can only hope they work out thier lives. . . and dont take advantage of other people and hope to get away from it. . .

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondrebel76

congrats on getting your house back for yourself. roommates suck, and their friends are usually worse. i used to live with some friends and there was never any privacy. the worst day, i was getting ready for work, taking my bath and minding my own business. and there is no shower curtain to make things worse. My friend comes in to use the toilet, which is bad enough, but she has to sit there and talk to me. Then in comes her husband who sits on the edge of my bathtub and decides to talk to both of us, soon in comes another friend who stands in the corner to talk because it just cant wait till everyone is done. Next all 5 of her kids decide they have to know what is going on. I am sitting there naked and quite irritated by this point, trying to cover myself with my washcloth and in comes her mother and two brother in laws who stand just inside the door blocking anyone who might wish to excape and a fight breaks out.
My friend still sitting on the toilet and everyone screaming at everyone else i start slinging soapy water everywhere, hell they might as well join me in my bath, so i helped em get wet. My friends mom has the nerve to call ME a rude little ***** and storm out mouthing about if i wanted privacy i should have said so in the first place!

What kind of people were they?!

Sounds like descendants of the Manson family to me..

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

norachelhere

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No they are together still, they had only known each other for six months, were together for five and a half before she got pregnant. . . seems rather foolish to me. . .

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Room-mates, room-mates. Had my fair share in college - psychos, mooches, lunatics, narcisstic *itches, and a couple of nice ones mixed in. One who stole from me, one who tried to convert me religiously, one who had a nervous breakdown, one who liked to ...um... "tussle' with her boyfriend on the livingroom sofa

When I went out into the world, I promised myself that even if I had to live in a one-room dump and eat boxed macaroni for dinner every night that I would not have a roommate. it was tough, but I managed.

Now, I have moved in with my elderly mother b/c she really cannot live alone, so we are roommates, I guess!

lizsto1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that all of you are telling her the same thing I always told her....it is time for you and your lesser half (tee hee) to start making your home YOUR HOME!!!! Build your life together.

And Dixie....if you do become her neighbor I will have to come and meet you next time I am over there.