My Emerald Girl

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe it has been a whole year, anniversaries are always hard. I think that from time to time there are extra special cats in our lives, like Nakita, and we will never have that kind of connection with another cat, but we wouldnt want it, that is special to them, and future cats have their own connection. RIP little one, and do send a message down to your mum and dad.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

She was an exquisite creature. And while your time was way too short, you were fortunate to share your life with her.
she sent you Gigi & Steve to help begin to heal your heart, not to take her place, because no kitty ever will

erickonasis

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can't imagine your pain but i could only imagine what i would feel like if my pie was to pass.. Condolences and thats a great tribute page

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The passing of my Harvey is a little too fresh for me to watch the tribute without totally breaking down just now, but I've seen your pictures before and I'm sure it's beautiful. You and your precious Nakita are in my thoughts, though, Kass.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You would have been 6 years old today and I still can't believe how fast you were taken from this earth.

Happy Birthday little one. You are so missed.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
sweet darling Nakita - happy birthday darling. The mention of your name always brings a tear to my eye, you were loved by so many

continue to play happily darling and watch over your family. They miss you so very much

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Emerald Girl! Your are dearly missed by many!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Little One. Tomorrow will be 2 years since you left us. Our lives and the house you knew have changed so much in that time.

But, one thing remains constant.
I so miss you!