My Emerald Girl

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an extraordinary tribute. Thank you for sharing it, and Nakita, with us.

Rest in peace and play Nakita.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely, lovely tribute, Kass -- fitting for such a lovely girl. Holding you close

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so terribly sorry you lossed your sweet angel Nakita. It comes through very clearly in your tribute how much she meant to you, that's just beautiful. Nakita is now okay and is not suffering or in any pain, which we never want our babies to have to go through. It's so much harder for us than for them. Nakita is now at a much better place, enjoying life at the wonderful "rainbow bridge" with all our other furangels that also had to leave far too soon. Rest in peace sweet Nakita.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that was very nice, I could never express myself that well. RIP Nakita, play and run at the bridge.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

What a beautiful tribute to your beautiful girl

The world has indeed lost a truly special spirit.

Sending you and Rob lots of love and prayers

Originally Posted by hissy

You should write about her, really write about her. A book for children perhaps? A book for cat owners, or a coffee table book of her pictures along with stories.
i think that would be a fabulous idea - your wonderful pictures & words, her beautiful face & form... i know i'd be interested
a what a tribute to her life that would be!

Originally Posted by hissy

You will never have answers. As I told you last night- do not beat yourself up about this. You did all you could, you did more than most.
i think that's the hardest part, when we try to nurse them thru an illness & are unsuccessful. we feel we made their last days unhappy - but i like to think that they know we were doing it for their good, for their best interests... at least, if they didn't know at the time, they know now. i went thru those same feelings with Mouse & with Medley, my 1st cat - we beat ourselves up more than our babies would.
loved your tribute, the poem, all of it -
to you & Rob

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful and perfectly fitting tribute to Nakita, tears are streaming down my face as I read this, only feeling a portion of your pain that you must be feeling right now.

RIP Nakita... you will be missed

to you and Rob.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss Kass......Nakita's stunning green eyes will be etched in my mind forever.....

RIP Nakita
, watch over your Meowmy! She will need you now more than ever!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm always at a loss for words at times like this, but I wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart is aching right now, I can only imagine what you are feeling. Nakita was such a beautiful soul, do remember that she will always be with you and look forward to the day that you will hold her in your arms again.

May God Bless you

Rest in Peace sweet beautiful girl!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Isn't it amazing how touched we all were by Nakita? Here I am, bawling my eyes out, as if I lost one of my own kits. I think Nakita was something special to all of us, she was the most gorgeous cat I've ever seen.

That was a beautiful tribute Kass, one very fitting for such a spectacular cat.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry, Kass, I know all too well the gaping hole a special kitty leaves in your heart, when they depart this world far too soon. many many hugs to you

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont even know what to say. I have such a hard time coming to this forum because I cant control my emotions. I'm crying my eyes out.. This is just so unfair. I'm so so sorry.
May she rest in peace.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass, you wrote your feelings so beautifully.

As I read it, and what you said about how people always noticed her eyes, a thought occurred to me. You know Nakita, you know her soul and the beauty the lies within. But the rest of us, those who didn't have the pleasure and priviledge to actually know her, her beautiful soul radiated through those emerald eyes. We may not have been able to put it into words, just what touched us through those soulful eyes. Her soul was so radiant and beautiful that it translated into her ethereal outer beauty.

There was something so special about Nakita, something you and Rob were able to experience that the rest of us could only sense. Something so mystical and beautiful.

I would truly love for you to take Mary Anne's idea and go with it. Share that beauty, that beauty within Nakita's soul that is still with you to be your muse. Your photographs captured Nakita's inner beauty, and your words have done the same.

We love you, Kass. And through you, we love Nakita. We're here for you, chikk. I'm here for you, whatever you need.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is something I made for you and Nakita. It is too large to post here, and I don't know how to make a thumbnail from Photobucket. I hope this will give you some comfort. I want you to know that I have loved Nakita from the first day I came to this site. She has always been so special to me, and even though I agree her eyes were so beautiful they could take your breath away, I think most of that beauty came from her beautiful soul shining though the emerald green light. She was and always will be a very special girl.

Here is my gift to you and Nakita.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...wBridgeWeb.jpg

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kass - right now words escape me. I have always loved Nakita and her photos, her beauty was surreal and she was always the cat I came back to look at whenever I was here. She always seemed to have a smile on her face, and I know she was happy living with you.
The tribute is beautiful, so fitting for a beautiful girl.

You are in my heart always Kass.