My designer dog: The Shepherman

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why the snooty pompous... *ahem*

Well aside from the fact that they're so dumb, how can people who look down on other people's dogs be true dog-lovers?

My colleague shared a story, its not about so-called purebred mutts or whatever. There's a pet cafe she frequents, and she brings her mutt (not sure what's mixed into him exactly). There are actually snooty people with their Golden Retrievers and Huskies that don't want to sit at the table next to my colleague and her dog because the dog isn't a purebreed.

People can be so hurtful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ya, some people are pretty snotty… Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m proud my boy is a mutt, Im also proud that i got him at the SPCA. I didnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars on him, and he isnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t Mr. Prissy clean perfect genes and thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s exactly why I love him.

He is my mutt… and I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t mind the word mutt because I think it just makes him all the more cuter. He seems like a mutt, he snores very loudly, he plays with his own poo, heâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s clumsy, he canâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t sit without sliding down, and when we play I usually have to clean grass stains off his face since hes always falling and sliding on his face LOL. All those traits for less then hundreds and hundreds of dollars

I just really donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t see a difference between a “poo†or “doodle†type dog and my dog. If I ever meet snobs like that again I would make fun of the situation again…

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Keno's probably 100% lab, we don't know for certain. But I really prefer a cross or mixed breed over some of the purebred dogs. I do have my fav purebreds (would love to own a whippet one day)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think we all have our favorite purebreds. I really donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t consider my life complete unless I have a German Shepherd
. I will always throughout my life have a German Shepherd. Our next dog will be a rescued Shepherd.

Its just these designer dogs… they are just too funny. Do you even get papers for them? How can you? I just donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t understand being so snobby about owning a mutt Lol.

Actually I donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t know if you all read my thread on the fact that my SPCA sent out an urgent request for foster homes for 60 dogs they just rescued from a filthy neglectful home… Labrdoodles… seems stupid to pay hundreds of dollars to support these losers by buying their designer mutts.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I spent $200 on my mutt from the city pound and he's been one of the best dogs I've had.
He's not the brightest, but he's not the dumbest, he's just perfect.

Wonder what you'd call a Lab/Am. bulldog mix lol

I'm lucky, once people learn that he's friendly (very, very friendly) they all love him, he's simply charming.

I like all dogs, just not all owners

I think Bruno is a cutie and lucky to have you!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Arlyn

Wonder what you'd call a Lab/Am. bulldog mix lol
You could call him a True Bulliever
or you could label him a LaBull.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emy4cats

LOL people are so stupid! Put a fancy name on an animal and they will think it is the greatest thing and HAVE to have it to show off to there friends! I grew up in the LA area people there are just insane!

Bruno is too cute! I love the ears!!
I have a black lab/shepard mix what would she be called?
A Shepradore! Sounds very snooty, don't you think?

One of mine is a choc lab/Australian shepard mix....I guess she would be an Australian Shepradore.