My darling Angel Cecilia

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think you can only do so much... You help so many in need already!! Im so sorry Cecillia had to go though.... What a beauty she was...

God wouldn't have let her go if he didn't need her! He wanted her for something!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is incredibly difficult to believe that such a gorgeous cat as Cecelia was not adopted out
Such a sweet face & personality plus, in addition to a beautiful coat - it all comes through in her pix. Life is so cruel sometimes; I can only think that the others here are right - Heaven needed Cecelia, probably for some sweet little girl who was just as beautiful, intelligent and adorable, who, for whatever reason - illness, car accident, war, crime- was sent over RB, too. I hope that she got to carry Cecelia in her arms as she crossed over RB, with your love for Cecelia lighting their path.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this, but please dont feel guilty at taking Squishy in, he deserves a chance too, and we can't help them all sadly, we can only do our best, and it isn't us that let them down, it is their original owners.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rest in peace at the Bridge sweet Cecilia.