My Crew

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I introduced my kitties, I thought I would introduce the rest of the clan.

This is Nellie

Lucy

Dixie

Blossom and Daisy

Snickers

Pickles, my flemmie boy

My 5 yr old feeding him a carrot

Moose

Monkey

Dribble

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dribble looks stuck but he's really not, LOL he's such an awesome little hamster.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohmigosh!!! What a wonderful animal family you have!! I cracked up at the picture of Blossom and Daisy! They are so adorable I actually squealed!! Is Daisy the one with her little tongue hanging out? What a great picture!!

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Goodness, I forgot a picture of Skittles...my poor snakey baby I don't know how I forgot her.

Daisy is the piggy on the right

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have a lovely critter family! And a cute little boy too! He will grow up respecting animals and thats a good thing.

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All 3 of my boys are so great with animals and are so caring. Corbin my 8 yr old was so worried about the winter birds so we had to set up 3 bird feeders, he even makes some himsef so the birds won't go hungry.

They are VERY protective over our pets and if someone comes into our home (their friends) and says or does something that they know isn't right, they stop them and tell me right away. Poor Dakin my 9 yr old was so worried because a kid on their bus told him he was going to kill his hamster, Dakin told him he was going to hide him and then the kid said he was going to burn our huse down...he was soooooo worried.

And my cats are obsessed with my youngest son, if you need to find a cat at night time, go find Tysin and guaranteed one will be sleeping with him

I could go on and on....here's my rugrats

They really are amazing little boys.

Kailie, I can have a room ready for you
Someone to help me clean up after everyone would be great...haha. Today is cage cleaning day and I'm exhausted!

miss majestic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's cool my hubby has a snow cornsnake I need to post pics of all my animals.
3 dogs
1 cat plus her 4 kittens
3 red earsliders turtles
1 snow cornsnake