My coworkers think they're funny!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in the minority at work. I work with a bunch of dog people. One girl has a cat that she loves, but is still basically a dog person.
At least the boss has lifted the order against feeding the ferals behind the salon. She may even be coming around since the big tom no longer chases her to her car. He seemed to think it was funny. He could have caught her any time. I think he was just messing with her. I told him to stop it, and left treats for him when he stopped chasing her. Now he has chosen someone else to mess with. I really think he is just doing it because he can, I don't think he wants to actually catch anyone. He looks so pleased with himself when he makes someone run to their car screaming. He made a run at me once, and I turned around and hissed at him. He looked really confused. He is a big, handsome guy, kind of like KittyKook's Mr. Big. I don't think I am going to try to get close to him any time soon unless he makes a friendly move.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My friends do tease me a bit about the amount of cats I have - it's all in good fun though!

OMG Tamara - haven't seen you forever! Welcome back!

misstorri

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The girls at my work are always saying the same thing ,that I will end up with 20 cats.Everytime I tell them I went to the animal shelter they laugh and ask if I brought home a cat.They arent harassing me as much since I have rubbed off on them and now most have adopted animals.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My co-worker told the new guy at work that I'm the "Cat Queen". LOL But our main topic of conversation is her cats and my cats, so I know it wasn't meant as a derogatory thing. When someone has an issue with their cats, they ask me about it. Thanks to this site, I usually have an answer..and if I don't, I'll ask here and get an answer in short order.