My COMPLETE Fail!

nekoha

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
He is obviously a sweetie pie! You are lucky with both him and Rowan (who is beautiful!)

What a great BF you have! I also could never foster a kitty - I could never give a kitty away!!
Did you decide to change his name or keep Jacob? I've read the Twilight books (but not seen those movies) and Jacob is a werewolf - very handsome, though!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lady rowan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nekoha

He is obviously a sweetie pie! You are lucky with both him and Rowan (who is beautiful!)

What a great BF you have! I also could never foster a kitty - I could never give a kitty away!!
Did you decide to change his name or keep Jacob? I've read the Twilight books (but not seen those movies) and Jacob is a werewolf - very handsome, though!
I is very rare that my BF is spontaneous and does unique thoughtful things out of the blue like that (not that he isn't a caring nice guy! I just am a poor explainer) but it was really nice of him to do that. Was one of the few times he understood my *hints*. he is a pretty straightforward person and doesn't understand hints haha

We decided to keep his name. it still kinda irks me, but we have been calling him that so long it has kinda stuck. I haven't seen the movies nor read the books (was gonna read them but then the movies came out and it was like turning into some crazy fanatical kinda stuff so I was like forget it :p) at least a werewolf is an "animal" he is named after. one of my favorite animals is the wolf anyhow

Yesterday I was trying to make the paper blinds uncrumpled, cus between my dog and the cats they were looking a mess and I was wearing my PJs and Jacob saw the drawstring and jumped up to get it and dug his claws into my leg, what fun a kitten is