My christmas present...........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just let her do her own thing, but under your supervision (in case of fighting, etc.). That's what I always do--I have 9 cats, but only one is a problem cat with one other cat--the others adore each other, despite being brought in at very different times and ages. Cats need to find their comfort (hiding!) places, sniff around, explore and similar things. Let her do this at her own pace, and make a big fuss over your other cats in the meantime.

What a marvelous Christmas gift!!!! (No, I do NOT want a cat for my Christmas gift, my friends and family! Jewelry would do just fine right now! :-))

Lol,she is the best gift ever and a gift that will last for a very long time better than anything material that dh could have bought me,I have been in contact with the foster carer who had Angel and she whas been really worried about her,I think she has re-homed a lot of cats that have been re-homed and re-homed,she made me promise that if there was any problems I will only take her back to herof course I would but i have also assured her that if she stays with me it will be a furrever home.Its so nice that she cares so much and I fell in love with all of her cats her own and the fosters,she had two La perms,I have never seen one before and they are just amazing.I think 6 kittys is now my total limit
 My other kittys have acted normally today and Angel seems to like it under my wardrobe,I am a bit concerned as she hasn't eaten since yesterday morning what should I do about this?x

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's nervous, hun. Put some food under the wardrobe for her. Don't make her go down to where the food is.

Thank you I will do that now,its been so long since I had a new kitty I don't know what to do.x

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I took her some food,she has had two lots now and she has a litter tray near her,she has eaten well and drank water and she has been a lot better this evening,infact she has had cuddles with my eldest daughter,I hope by tomorrow she is alot better and feels a bit more comfortable,I know its one day at a time with her.I texted her foster mum and she said her brother is really missing her,talk about making me feel guilty as she offered me both but I don't think i could have coped with two and I don't want two,he is very handsome so I am sure he will find a new home in no time.I just hope I just hope to get atleast a couple of hours sleep tonight bless the little baby,I just want to cuddle her so much.The other kitties have acted mostly normal tonight,floss stood near our bedroom door earlier where Angel is and growled at the door,I said "Flossy there is a baby in there,you were a baby once so behave yourself" I am not sure that she took much notice
 x

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay
 I was just sitting here and heard someone in the downstairs litter tray,OMG it was Angel,she has done a poop and ow gone back upstairs bless her.x

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to take some pictures of Angel today,last night she slept with us again but did sleep and then when she woke up this morning she was running round like a kitten should be,she has been downstairs and she met Billy who I didn't realise was in the lounge,he just looked at her he never tried to approach her,Angel ran up to him and then ran off.She is now back upstairs but unfortunately she had two accidents last night,she pooped in the bathroom and on the landing.She has a tray and she had used that too.x