My Cherry Fluff Pie (PIC)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Oh my gosh that sounds beyond delicious!!!!

Can I have the recipie???????? Please!!!!
Yes most definately! Its just from the rice krispies recipe website..I think ricekrispies.com..and its called cherry fluff pie. (I used less maraschino cherries than it calls for..I am not a huge fan of them).

Anyway, I think it was a hit..who knows if my coworkers were just being nice though

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Yes most definately! Its just from the rice krispies recipe website..I think ricekrispies.com..and its called cherry fluff pie. (I used less maraschino cherries than it calls for..I am not a huge fan of them).

Anyway, I think it was a hit..who knows if my coworkers were just being nice though
OOOO! Thanks! I already went and found it!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would put slivered almonds around the edge, put whipped cream next to the almonds until the middle, top the whipped cream with chocolate shaving on the cream in a circle next to the almond layer, sprinkle with cocoa, make a mound of whipped cream in the center and top with a cherry.
OK, my cousins are chefs.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well, here's one way to tell if it was truly a hit...were there any leftovers?