My Cats

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Panda is all fur. Momma cat is very round and Shadow is getting rounder with age
. I am sure they would not mind a big hugs

Thank you for commenting

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well since some of you wanted to see my Savannah here is a link to the exotic pet forum I am on: http://www.raskbb.com/sybilsden/view...hp?f=27&t=7232 . Please make sure to scroll threw all four pages. You will also hear what he is like to live with. That might make you never want a Savannah again

Feel free to ask questions and I will answer them. I also have some recent photos of him at a year old if you want to see
. He is a year old today

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by konstargirl

Aw! Your cats are amazing.
I love Panda's face.
Thank you very much for the kind comments on my cats. People say Panda has a great face or should be on a bag of cat food. Even a lot of people that do not like cats see her and think she looks amazing. So what makes her such an exceptional looking cat? I do not see it

kaikrishna1111

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How cute. Panda is adorble, love that picture of him as a kitten. But Shadow is my kind of cat. Love stripes and spots.
Cinder is beautiful.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much
. I agree as she is my favorite

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have to post these two photo's as I think they are adorable:

Loki "using" my laptop

Loki and Panda. Yes they "love" each.

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You have beautiful kitties! I love the one of Shadow up on the roof! My Momma Kitty loves to sit up on our back deck and groom herself...on the railing...18 FEET off the ground. It doesn't bother her one bit but it scares the beegeebers out of me!

Blue has lost most of his teeth too and he is also 15. He does have 3 of the 4 canines though and one other tooth farther back. He has a gum condition that was hereditary(?) and has had to have them all pulled because routine cleanings and antibiotics were not helping at all.
It is funny though...he will still crunch hard food and he seems to do better at it now than he did with a mouth full of painful teeth!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Person

Thank you very much for the kind comments on my cats. People say Panda has a great face or should be on a bag of cat food. Even a lot of people that do not like cats see her and think she looks amazing. So what makes her such an exceptional looking cat? I do not see it
I think it is her face markings. That chin is just too much! And of course she has long hair and looks super cuddly!

But I have to admit, Momma is my favorite.
I have a thing for momma kitties that may have started rough, but have now been spayed and get to live out their golden years happy and healthy. When I was a kid, we had a "momma kitty" too and she was always my favorite. And now, I have a "Momma Kitty" (named that because she had a litter at (8 months old!) and I now own her and her baby, Percy - I adopted both from the shelter.

ducman69

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha! That laptop pic is begging for a caption for icanhazcheezburger!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BlueRexBear

You have beautiful kitties! I love the one of Shadow up on the roof! My Momma Kitty loves to sit up on our back deck and groom herself...on the railing...18 FEET off the ground. It doesn't bother her one bit but it scares the beegeebers out of me!

Blue has lost most of his teeth too and he is also 15. He does have 3 of the 4 canines though and one other tooth farther back. He has a gum condition that was hereditary(?) and has had to have them all pulled because routine cleanings and antibiotics were not helping at all.
It is funny though...he will still crunch hard food and he seems to do better at it now than he did with a mouth full of painful teeth!
My Momma cat has almost no teeth at all. But she too eats the dry food just fine. I would agree a mouthful of non painful teeth would make eating easier. But what do I know

Yes Shadow is a one of a kind when it comes to some behaviors. I can see why you would be scared for your Momma cat falling off the railing.

I think it is her face markings. That chin is just too much! And of course she has long hair and looks super cuddly!

But I have to admit, Momma is my favorite.
I have a thing for momma kitties that may have started rough, but have now been spayed and get to live out their golden years happy and healthy. When I was a kid, we had a "momma kitty" too and she was always my favorite. And now, I have a "Momma Kitty" (named that because she had a litter at (8 months old!) and I now own her and her baby, Percy - I adopted both from the shelter.
Thank you for the explanation about Panda and her "beauty". People have commented about her chin before now that I think of it

All cat people love my Momma cat I think because it reminds them of there Momma Cats story
? Or maybe it just her cuteness

Originally Posted by Ducman69

Ha! That laptop pic is begging for a caption for icanhazcheezburger!
Can I submit that photo to them? Or do you want to make a caption? I think it would be cool if you did.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yayi

Your cats are awesome!

Here's a
for each of them - Momma, Shadow, Panda and Loki!
Thank you very much for your kind words
. I think your cats look great too
. Momma, Shadow and Panda said thank you for the kiss. Loki licked you
. I guess that is version of a thank you

If anyone wants I will post more photo's tonight.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a bunch of cuteness all the way around
. Cinder is one lucky and happy cat now that she found you!! I am glad she is doing better and she looks very healthy and happy.

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

What a bunch of cuteness all the way around
. Cinder is one lucky and happy cat now that she found you!! I am glad she is doing better and she looks very healthy and happy.
Well Cinder was a male
. I say was due to the fact he was castrated. I also do not own Cinder anymore. As he was a kitten when my F3 Savannah was a kitten not an adult cat like the other three cats I own. So Loki the savannah treated Cinder as a toy. Loki would drop Cinder at my feet like he was a ball for me to throw. So I figured it would be safer to rehome Cinder
. But he is happy with a friend of mines girlfriend. If you want I can try and get an updated photo of him

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is silly Loki the Savannah who can not fit into some of his old "hiding" places so well
. Like I have said many times he is a very sweet cat but very low in brains

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ROFL! Looks just like Mr. Rex. Thanks for sharing!
I am glad you liked it. I can share a few more of the gang tomorrow if you wish.

Originally Posted by morningrl

They are all so pretty! I love Mommas tongue too... one of the feral kittens here always has his tongue sticking out.
And Panda is a beauty... love her!!
Thank you for the compliment. I do not know about your feral kitten, but my Momma cat only has that issue because she has almost no teeth