My cat’s nose has a swollen bridge

JesseLovesGringo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone.
I have noticed today that my cat has a puffy nose. The bridge area is swollen. I took him to the vet two days ago because he was vomiting, has diarrhea and sneezing alot. She told me he could have Feline Rihinits and gave me medicine. However, the swollen was not there then. I am so worried about him. Could anyone help? It is late and the vet is closed and i am worried. Would the swollen get worse? And what should I do?

Attachments

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I would say to continue monitoring it and taking pictures of it. If it gets larger, take him to the Vet for examination of it. Since it wasn't there just two days ago, I'm wondering if he might have gotten bit by something that caused this reaction?

Tomorrow if it's still as swollen as it today, you can always give your Vet a call and see if they'll take a look at this picture and give their opinion of what, if anything, you can do to ease any uncomfortableness. Is it a soft swelling, or hard?

hexiesfriend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is from the upper respiratory infection The antibiotics are not working please call the vet and let them know ASAP probably need a different antibiotic

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JesseLovesGringo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would say to continue monitoring it and taking pictures of it. If it gets larger, take him to the Vet for examination of it. Since it wasn't there just two days ago, I'm wondering if he might have gotten bit by something that caused this reaction?

Tomorrow if it's still as swollen as it today, you can always give your Vet a call and see if they'll take a look at this picture and give their opinion of what, if anything, you can do to ease any uncomfortableness. Is it a soft swelling, or hard?
It is soft swollen. Yes I think it is best to go today. Thank you x i will update u x