My cats are weird ..

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are pretty good about eating wet food .  I have tried several brands which they did eat  but they prefer their Fancy Feast Classics , any flavor .  However  , I have to use one can and mix in a whole can of very hot water  and split it between them  . I do this twice a day . It is the ONLY way they will  eat it .

Strange cats ..

I do give them low carb  kibble as well to make sure they get enough nutrition .. They're happy ...

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your cats are SMART!!!!!!!!! :clap: That is really, really excellent that you can add that much water to their FF and they eat it all up. SO very, very good for them to get that much more water. WOW - keep up with that. I only have one cat that loves soupy canned food.

mosimom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just now got my cat to eat Purina One Pairings (chicken/turkey)canned. I've tried for months all kinds of canned food.
I'm not happy with the ingredients, but it IS wet...right? She used to eat FF way back when, but won't touch it now.
That is fantastic about adding all that water! Good for you!

ruaryx

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat is actually the opposite.  She will refuse canned food if I add too much water (I'm always trying to get her more hydrated).  However she isn't picky about temperature or anything like that at least.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My cat is actually the opposite.  She will refuse canned food if I add too much water (I'm always trying to get her more hydrated).  However she isn't picky about temperature or anything like that at least.  
It is funny how cats are all so different in their preferences .

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just now got my cat to eat Purina One Pairings (chicken/turkey)canned. I've tried for months all kinds of canned food.
I'm not happy with the ingredients, but it IS wet...right? She used to eat FF way back when, but won't touch it now.
That is fantastic about adding all that water! Good for you!
Yeah , they really love it like that . They pee like racehorses too ...

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your cats are SMART!!!!!!!!!
That is really, really excellent that you can add that much water to their FF and they eat it all up. SO very, very good for them to get that much more water. WOW - keep up with that. I only have one cat that loves soupy canned food.
Oh, thank you so much for the encouragement .  I am glad they are happy with it too ..

mzalisakay

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
YAY! I did the same thing! But I only added in half a can of warm water. Considering I changed from kibble to wet because one of them had a UTI, I was EXTREMELY happy, lol. Now, they are on 100% raw so no canned food anymore but it was sure fun adding in water AND having them consume it all. I get so excited about cat nutrition now lol.

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YAY! I did the same thing! But I only added in half a can of warm water. Considering I changed from kibble to wet because one of them had a UTI, I was EXTREMELY happy, lol. Now, they are on 100% raw so no canned food anymore but it was sure fun adding in water AND having them consume it all. I get so excited about cat nutrition now lol.
Thank you , yes I am very happy too. They are really doing well..