My cat

cooksnpebbs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay so here's the story I 'have' 2 cats one female that I have 'had' for almost 14 years and one male that i have had for 1 year this month well unfortunately my female has gone missing I am so disheartened by this not only because she means so much to me but it was on my birthday she went missing anyway back to the story my male cat was being really vocal when he started to mature which kept me awake. I took him to the vets for a health check, de worming and fleaing he still continued i then clicked on that thought I know he's looking for a mate so I did the responsible owner thing and got him nurtured now I thought that would stop him he still continued to do it so yet again back to the vets to see if anythings wrong got the all clear he's fine he still continued to meow I've done everything I have feed him before I wen't to bed, he goes out during the day because I get really anxious about night time due to an onion incident, I have a bit of a play with him and ignore him etc etc.Ever since my female went missing and he seems to be getting worse this is having a huge impact on my sleep when I get up to him just in case they is anything wrong with him he runs away like i'm going to spank him I do get frustrated but I wouldn't spank him currently i'm unemployed but have the support of my parents but this is having a huge impact on my moods and my health is they any tips to stop this from happening as i said i get to anxious to let him out I would also like to point out when I go to my partners I take him with me and he's a completely different cat don't hear a peep from him why is this ? 

Please Help me 

Thank you 

J x 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello. Quick question - Are your females spayed as well?

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It sounds like he just wants more attention. Is it possible to play with him more? Possibly with an interactive toy like da bird or a laser? He is still a very young cat and has a lot of energy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cooksnpebbs

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
True thank you very much what time roughly shall i do this for shall i go into my room an hour before bed give him his food first then have a play or shall i have a play first then feed him