My Cat thomas is acting crazy

west123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi i rgot 2 kittens  week ago , ... so my cat thomas since i got them , mm i don t know maybe he is jealous , he is biting  and scratching anyone in the house but he is not hissing or something and he is spraying all along the house i just discovered :(..

so sometimes he bites and scratch and sometimes he s good , i dont know how to describe his behavior , i always hold him and he doesnt do anything but sometimes he tries to bite but i do not let him. but if you come to my house and see this cat you dont feel he is aggressive( he isnt) . sometimes i feel he's an idiot cat.. and now i am really mad of him because he bit me on the neck , and now he began to sit on the window and look out . i live in a apartment on the 4th floor. SO i dont know if he is acting crazy because he wants to mate or because he's jealous or the two at the same time ... PLZ help me because this cat all my family used to loves him the most in our house but now even my friends are hating him ... and i dont have time for him because my other cat is pregnant and her time to give birth is near .

Last edited:

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are the new kittens separated or free roaming already?  That could be it.  Something new in his home has got him upset.  Try the calming collar, it can help a lot.  But mostly he just needs time, reassurance and understanding.  This isn't easy for him and he has to have time to accept it.  Just try to be as reassuring with him as possible.  Leave him alone when he's in a mood and don't let it bother you or anyone else.  He'll be OK in time.  But, I do recommend the calming collar to help him right now.  

So did you adopt these kittens?  I guess you had your reasons but my question is why adopt if you have an already pregnant female?  Living in an apartment, usually you can't have over a certain number..  Best of luck with your new litter, momma, Thomas and the other 2.  What are their names?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

west123

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
 these kittens are his son and daughter they was with there mama in another house so after 2 month of there birth we took them, we havent decided  the names yet but the pregnant moma is Lilly i love her a lot. thanks for your reply