My cat Sweep

EnelradSedir70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I had to have my cat put to sleep he had mouth cancer but I feel sad and miss him lots
I’m so sorry! How old was your baby? It’s such a dreadful disease (which ones aren’t). My girl Muni had epilepsy AND then was diagnosed with mouth cancer too. She passed almost three years ago now. So I feel your pain. RIP Sweets. I hope you’re ok.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

masie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I’m so sorry! How old was your baby? It’s such a dreadful disease (which ones aren’t). My girl Muni had epilepsy AND then was diagnosed with mouth cancer too. She passed almost three years ago now. So I feel your pain. RIP Sweets. I hope you’re ok.
He was 15 but he was doing goog but this took him down in weeks horrible

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouth cancer is horrible. I took in a cat that dumped him because he was drooling so much. he was diagnosed with mouth cancer too. I tried as hard as I could to make his last days those of happiness. I am so gald your boy had you and a family to love and care for him. That he died surrounded by all that love. To be missed and thought of is a great honor. He will be tied to your heart by that incredibly strong bond of love. Nothing can take it from you, not even death. I often use this quote as a mantra during such sad times, a mantra helps to protect the mind and keep it from sources of suffering. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened.".........
He was in your life for a reason. That reason was to bring joy to your heart and to teach you about love. You reached deep and prevented him from suffering needlessly, from something that had no cure, no end to pain. Do not feel guilt for ending that suffering, he will be thankful for eternity. He will keep sending you his gratitude and love until your own end. For giving him what he wanted most in this life, a home and someone to love him.
Please accept my sincere condolences. I know what teh pain of loss isand it always breaks my heart soemone is sufferingf so. But we are here to let you know that eventually, in time, taking one day at a time, you will feel better, you will be happy again. Because love demands it, and he will help you through this, one day at a time,......Rip dear Sweep. You will never be frogotten, yoy will always have a secure spot in a loving heart. May teh good Lord bless and keep, you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

masie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Mouth cancer is horrible. I took in a cat that dumped him because he was drooling so much. he was diagnosed with mouth cancer too. I tried as hard as I could to make his last days those of happiness. I am so gald your boy had you and a family to love and care for him. That he died surrounded by all that love. To be missed and thought of is a great honor. He will be tied to your heart by that incredibly strong bond of love. Nothing can take it from you, not even death. I often use this quote as a mantra during such sad times, a mantra helps to protect the mind and keep it from sources of suffering. "Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened.".........
He was in your life for a reason. That reason was to bring joy to your heart and to teach you about love. You reached deep and prevented him from suffering needlessly, from something that had no cure, no end to pain. Do not feel guilt for ending that suffering, he will be thankful for eternity. He will keep sending you his gratitude and love until your own end. For giving him what he wanted most in this life, a home and someone to love him.
Please accept my sincere condolences. I know what teh pain of loss isand it always breaks my heart soemone is sufferingf so. But we are here to let you know that eventually, in time, taking one day at a time, you will feel better, you will be happy again. Because love demands it, and he will help you through this, one day at a time,......Rip dear Sweep. You will never be frogotten, yoy will always have a secure spot in a loving heart. May teh good Lord bless and keep, you, until you meet again!
thankyou so much that was lovely

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweep, dream you deep. You're pawprints are on someone's heart forever.

Cancer is a filthy disease, in all its forms. I am so sorry that you and Sweep had to go through that. But this I know to the depths of my very being. There is Something More. I call it "That Place Where All Things Are Known," simply because I know it to be all-inclusive. And I also know this, that love never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from his home in That Place, Sweep blesses you for your love and care for him, and he sends his Love back to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides.