My Cat(s) Makes Me Laugh When...

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Maybe I'll start a thread on my needle felting progress! 
   I just found that poor litte catloaf in the middle of the hall floor looking even more bedraggled!  It WAS on my bedside table....

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes our two kittens do the same. One makes biscuits in our hair the other does it to our kids sleep toys. It's the suckling that cracks me up!! They both do it in the night when we are trying to sleep - that part is not so funny after a while.
My male blighty does it to my male whisky. Head right in there and whisky accommodates him by lying on his side and washing him while blighty is suckling.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Mouse is excelling himself this week.  I had a meeting with a number of my neighbours this evening and my flat was the venue. My sitting room was full of people Mouse didn't know, we had started our serious business talk and the next thing I knew Mouse had jumped up on to the top of my flat screen TV and managed to hit the on/off button hard enough to turn the set on!  
   I tried not to laugh as I went over and removed said cat from TV and turned it off while everyone else pretended not to notice .......     Mouse then decided to take a liking to one of my visitors and kept climbing on the the man's chair, putting his front paws on the man's back and licking his hair!       

Attention seeking or what?

Last edited:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouse is excelling himself this week.  I had a meeting with a number of my neighbours this evening and my flat was the venue. My sitting room was full of people Mouse didn't know, we had started our serious business talk and the next thing I knew Mouse had jumped up on to the top of my flat screen TV and managed to hit the on/off button hard enough to turn the set on!  :lol3:    I tried not to laugh as I went over and removed said cat from TV and turned it off while everyone else pretended not to notice .......     Mouse then decided to take a liking to one of my visitors and kept climbing on the the man's chair, putting his front paws on the man's back and licking his hair!      

Attention seeking or what?
Oh that's hilarious!! It was very serious business for mouse too!!

fudge2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
When I am on the computer my kitten MR.Fudge sits on my neck

so cute this is not my cat,but it is still cute!

fudge2

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat makes me laugh when she attacks me when I am sleeping I still love him

molldee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love my cats reaction to a mirror. He gets all confused especially if I'm standing next to him. He's probably thinking, "you're here but...you're...there?" Sometimes he'll puff up and attack the mirror, which of course lands him on his head.

my-boy-jasper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat shows absolutely no reaction to the mirror. I hold him and stand in front of the mirror and try to show him our reflections. I wave my hands around. He's like "meh, whatever". I don't even know if he see's anything there. Not that I care but do wonder why he has no reaction.

Jasper has been cracking me up lately with his attempts to 'hide'. He sticks his head under the bath mat when I go to the bathroom and has his whole body sticking out, just his head covered. Then he leaps out to 'attack' me.

Last night he got into the bath while I was taking a shower (shower over the bath). He has been thinking about it for so long. Always sitting on the edge and stretching out his paws, for some reason he wants to touch my face. He looks like he is going to jump onto my shoulders sometimes. So last night I sat down in the tub and sure enough he....very slowly....got down into the tub. Looked around a bit, decided it wasn't all that great and jumped out. Strange cat.

luciafernanda

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I laugh when Lucia jumps on the wall in the shower and just stares at me, like she thinks I'm so stupid for jumping in the water when I could just lick myself clean.

"Human, what are you doing? Don't you know it's much more efficient to lick yourself?"

She's also obsessed with me brushing my hair and will always run up my side when I'm doing it. Also a similar thing happens when I brush my teeth. It was adorable when she was a baby cat but now she's bigger...hmm...I often have scratches on my hips haha. But I think it's so cute and it doesn't really hurt so I let her.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

She's also obsessed with me brushing my hair and will always run up my side when I'm doing it. Also a similar thing happens when I brush my teeth. It was adorable when she was a baby cat but now she's bigger...hmm...I often have scratches on my hips haha. But I think it's so cute and it doesn't really hurt so I let her.
Yeh, I definitely don't laugh when my 9 1/2 lb Mouse bounces up on to my shoulders, or back, or head to reach whatever has caught his eye......  he doesn't use his claws to hold on usually but even he managed to make a hole in the back of my favourite shirt earier this week when he decided he wanted to get up on top of the wardrobe I was standing in front of (putting stuff away).  Stupid me.  

Lucia definitely looks like she loves being up high! 
  Love that photo.

wildhoneybee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Moeka makes me laugh - there is more than one comfortable cat bed in my house but I have never seen her use one - she likes to sleep on the scratching mat...

She and Savannah also like the paper packaging from Amazon boxes as you can also see in this picture!

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today I couldn't find Bella.I thought she got out when I opened the door but I found her in the kitchen closet wrapped in one of my coats.She is so funny.