My cat(s) makes me laugh when...

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love it when Daisy chases her tail or when Speck just bowls her over when they're playing. It's so funny.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cougar: When he greets me with his bird like chirp and has to put his huge paws around me a groom my head.

My bobcats: Well, they do a lot that make me laugh. But what gets me going to the most? You see, bobcats love butts
Their butts especially and they think you MUST love their butt too. So there are many times, when I am on the floor playing with them or just giving them lovins, when I look and I have bobcats butts in my face and they wave their short tails around as if fanning their scent in your face like here, smell mine, it smells best
And if you are not careful, you may end up with ummm, bobcat spray in your face

The domestics: I must agree 100% with LDG. They go poop and the next thing I know, they are running around like crazy

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When they chase the dog.

It does not happen often. When the dog feels like playing he nudges them from behind. The kitties don't seem to like it. The cats always win and the silly dog seems to enjoy losing.

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bowser cracks me up all the time, so it's hard to think of specific instances! I especially love it when I come home and he SCREAMS at me until I pay attention to him. If I don't drop everything asap and acknowledge his existence, he throws a hissy fit and stalks me!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When Buffy looks straight at you, then tilts her head and shakes it quickly (like she's having a seizure), while at the same time kind of rearing up on her backlegs, then she explodes and takes off running like a banshee.

Also, sometimes when you're just sitting watching TV, everything's quiet and peaceful, when suddenly a cat randomly races through the room and, just as suddenly, is gone. The randomness makes me laugh.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

My cougar: When he greets me with his bird like chirp and has to put his huge paws around me a groom my head.

My bobcats: Well, they do a lot that make me laugh. But what gets me going to the most? You see, bobcats love butts
Their butts especially and they think you MUST love their butt too. So there are many times, when I am on the floor playing with them or just giving them lovins, when I look and I have bobcats butts in my face and they wave their short tails around as if fanning their scent in your face like here, smell mine, it smells best
And if you are not careful, you may end up with ummm, bobcat spray in your face

The domestics: I must agree 100% with LDG. They go poop and the next thing I know, they are running around like crazy
I don't think anyone can beat this
! Although I don't want any kitty spraying in my face, especially a bobcat
!
I have to say Maia loves to show off her butt as well, and it is cute! I'm always giving her compliments, maybe I should stop
Maia makes me laugh all the time! She is the 'life' in my life!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Aussie_Dog

When Buffy looks straight at you, then tilts her head and shakes it quickly (like she's having a seizure), while at the same time kind of rearing up on her backlegs, then she explodes and takes off running like a banshee.
I thought Monet's the only one that does that!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a great thread! I'm enjoying reading and thinking, "Yup.... Larry does that!" - Must agree with the racing from the litterbox after a good poop.
Cracks me up.

But Larry always cracks me up. There's the sticking his paw in the food while lying on the floor and taking one piece at a time, never bothering to get up..... but I'm used to that.

What really makes me laugh out loud is when he "hops". He'll be staring at me, wanting some attention, and when I say, "What?" and start to move towards him, he hops up on his rear legs, turns around and hops off, with his big foofy tail in the air! I swear, he hops like a rabbit!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well this one's kind of strange.

Sometimes I happen to be watching a nature program about some type of wildlife. When Sweetie happens to see animals on the TV screen, he gets soooo excited.
He follows every single movement the animals make, and his eyes get so big that they look like they are ready to fall out of his head.
He usually starts purring, and he's probably quivering, and the look on his little face is completely intense as he stares at the TV.