My cat needs an FHO

Bronson

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Meyer. He's 3 and a half and he's absolutely full of life! He loves running around the yard and catching bugs. He's a cuddle monster, he loves singing and has even learnt to give kisses on command. I've had him since the day he was born (I have his mom as well) and our bond is stronger than ever. In September, as my baby was on his was home crossing the street, I witnessed a car strike him
and promptly speed off without even looking back. My boy seemed scared but didn't seem injured. He didn't walked with a limp and he acted normal besides sleeping a bit more than usual. I had an uneasy feeling and took him to the vet where she rayed him and noticed his hip joint had been fractured. The quote I got from the vet is
attached for transparency. Normally I wouldn't be asking strangers to help me but 1700 is a lot and I just paid 800 bucks not long ago for a uti diagnostic and meds for him. He's my baby and I would do anything for him so here I find myself on go fund me. I can comfortably pay $700 but I'm looking to fundraise the rest. If anyone feels in heartto help, we would BOTH be infinitely grateful.
Help Meyer get his Hip Surgery PLS!, organized by Bronson Woycenko

Thanks everyone

E238A819-AD8C-4E29-9495-653161A78B7A.png

Attachments

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Meyer! Have you shared your funding campaign on Facebook yet? Typically, you'll get a better response locally. Also, if you include the name of the vet clinic, it helps to show the legitimacy of your campaign. Prayers for Meyers - he is a very handsome kitty. He sure knows how to work it for the camera!