My cat loves it when I say.....??

skinnycat75

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Linus slants his eyes and smiles at me whenever i say "prettybabyboy" in a baby voice teehee

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Rocky loves when I call him "my sweet little boy." Oliver responds more to sounds, like their dishes being rattled or their dry food being scooped.

pee-cleaner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ziggy loves it when I say, "Oh, there's my widdle guy!" He comes over and stretches his head up to me and does a loud, open-mouthed purr. I never get tired of that!

kkh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

Mine don't really respond to words, only sounds e.g. the sound of their food box being shaken
They sure know what that means...
That works just as good as the words for my baby, too.

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I leave the house and Mitzi's hanging around outside I say "Bless you ween!" And she gives me little 'Blink Kisses'

BTW Ween is her most-used nickname

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will say Hi Mawy. Hi good girl and she collapses and rolls over. She also makes sweet chirrup noises when she does it.
Mommys baby boy is Cleo
Arent you a good boy is Seldon
The kittens have not caught on yet except when I click my tongue they know food is on its way.
Sweetie pie and Lucia blinks.
Tweety treats and Cleo, Mary and Seldon come running.

I talk to them all of the time.

baloneysmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Capone always comes running when I say in a singsong voice “Whereâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s my Caponey Baloney face!†He never comes to just Capone lol

Bugsy is a freak and gets so excited when we say “want some water?!†he starts meowing, and running around like a crazy freakazoid… not even to the water, just around the house.

Bruno freaks out at the word “Hungry†I cant even ask my boyfriend anymore if he is hungry. He also freaks out at “wanna go peepee?†LOL. So cute.

fastnoc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far I've only found one thing that gets my kittens going (6 months old). I didn't realize it but when I'd get up to make bottles for them when they were a couple weeks old, I'd always say "COMEON KITTIES". They'd follow me to the sink while I made the bottles, then I'd run to the couch so I could watch them fall all over themselves trying to get back to me.

So whenever I say "COMEON KITTIES" they pounce. Wilbur's the cutest about it. he can be in a dead sleep and I say that, he immediately stand up arching his back and meows his head off letting me know he's up.

purrrplej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Murray likes it when I say "hello," "I love you," and "I'll clean out your [litter] box." But he really gets happy when I ask him if he wants a "snackie-wackie." Oh, and he comes running (usually) when I call out for "little Murray" (not just "Murray," but "little Murray").

Meanwhile, Simba comes running when my mom calls the family to dinner; he wants his fair share, too! Otherwise, it doesn't really matter what you say to him as long as you talk in a nice, loving voice - he'll lie there gazing lovingly at you in return.