My cat likes water

cheddars mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my Cheddar just might be a water cat.   He plays in his water dish, and the toilet (if I leave it open) and he will climb into the shower with me in the mornings.  Also, the other night I was soaking my feet in the tub and he jumped in.  The water us about 1/2 way up his legs.  Anyone else have a cat that does this?

He cracks me up! 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sugar likes to play with her furry mice in the water bowl. I bought a new squeaky mouse for her, and she 'drowned' it within 2 days. I hear the others trying to move it, but I think that is to see how much water is in there.

apartmentcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow I wish my cat was a fan of water. That sounds like a lot of fun! Mine will sit on the edge of the tub while I have a bath, but he runs away if a single drop of water gets on him. What breed of cat do you have?

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Tom Kitten loves water. I can always tell when any of the neighbours have been watering their gardens because he comes home soaking wet. He also tries to get in the shower with me, sits on the side of the bath and paddles both front paws in the water and sticks his head right under the tap when he wants a drink.

He's a strange one....