My Cat Just Keeps Meowing And Meowing?

erikaash27

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Recently, my cat had a UTI, but the vet gave him an antibiotic shot and said he should be good. The vet did blood work as well and everything was perfect. He's peeing normally, pooping, eating, drinking, and overall acting normally. But he keeps crying and crying. His meows kind of sounds like he's in pain sometimes and it's starting to worry me a bit. He's still very playful and active.

Should I be concerned? Anyone have any ideas as to why he's meowing a lot more than usual?

Thank you!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Since this isn’t his normal behavior, I would recommend calling your vet to give them a quick update, and ask if they think he needs another checkup. That he’s urinating normally is a very reassuring sign, though.

Does he show any signs of pain when being picked up or handled?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

erikaash27

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Since this isn’t his normal behavior, I would recommend calling your vet to give them a quick update, and ask if they think he needs another checkup. That he’s urinating normally is a very reassuring sign, though.

Does he show any signs of pain when being picked up or handled?
Okay I'll give the vet a call. No, whenever I pick him up he doesn't seem to be in any pain. He just seems to be sleeping in his cage a lot more than usual also. And whenever he's awake, he just paces and meows and runs around like crazy. I just can't imagine what could be wrong since we just got blood work done and everything was good. Maybe he just wants more attention, I'm not sure lol. Thanks for your help :)