My cat Jumbo is feeling bad again

Catvivid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She meows unhappily when she gets pet, she hissed at my mom, and her tail is moving in hard, unhappy movements, a bit as if she was slapping the ground. I don't want to fear for her life again, I can't lose her. She's such an amazing cat. Please wish her luck, and give advice if you have any. We're gonna call the vet ASAP. She seemed perfectly fine yesterday. She's only 5 years old.

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This could be anything. I understand being scared that she's feeling unwell after a traumatic experience last time. It's good that you're calling the vet as soon as possibly getting her in early should help whatever it is that has her feeling bad treated well and with little risk and Jumbo feeling better a lot quicker.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catvivid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This could be anything. I understand being scared that she's feeling unwell after a traumatic experience last time. It's good that you're calling the vet as soon as possibly getting her in early should help whatever it is that has her feeling bad treated well and with little risk and Jumbo feeling better a lot quicker.
Thank you. I really hope she'll be alright.

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I really hope she'll be alright.
I'm sure with treatment from the vet and care from her people, she'll be just fine. While cats can be fragile, they're also made of some pretty tough stuff and can deal with a lot. It's always good to get them checked out by a vet if there are any concerns, so you're doing well.

Some cats may want to be left alone if they feel unwell. The first sign I notice with my cat Em is that he "ducks" or moves away from pets.

Catvivid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sure with treatment from the vet and care from her people, she'll be just fine. While cats can be fragile, they're also made of some pretty tough stuff and can deal with a lot. It's always good to get them checked out by a vet if there are any concerns, so you're doing well.

Some cats may want to be left alone if they feel unwell. The first sign I notice with my cat Em is that he "ducks" or moves away from pets.
we're going to the vet in 20 minutes, and she's still eating, and i prayed, so I have my hopes up. thank you

crystal dawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
we're going to the vet in 20 minutes, and she's still eating, and i prayed, so I have my hopes up. thank you
It's good you're going to the vet so soon to get her checked out. I'm sure that'll help with your anxiety. The fact that she's still eating is a good sign as well. Prayer is also good. I'm glad you're feeling positive as that does help some both you and your kitty as they can pick up on it when we're anxious and stuff.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Jumbo has been ill before and made it, as I recall. You are doing the right thing to get to the vet. Please let us know what happens.

Catvivid

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Jumbo has been ill before and made it, as I recall. You are doing the right thing to get to the vet. Please let us know what happens.
She's been taken to the vet and she's and she's not deathly ill this time so that's great! :] also, wow, you remember her? it's been 2 years! :00

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
Glad she is at the vet and doing well. I looked up your past posts for more information when I read the most recent one.:)