My cat is very sick

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a sad time were having in the bridge
I've merged both your threads so people can read them both together.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of your little boy Tango.

Play happily over the bridge sweet boy

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would like to apologize to Tango's Mom. We made a terrible mistake and accidentally merged Tango's tribute thread into his locked thread, thus locking them both and hindering all of us who have come to care for this sweet boy from replying to his special tribute. This was, understandably, very upsetting, and I do express my sincere regret, as my heart has truly ached for our new friend who has just struggled with a decision that we dare not even allow our hearts to imagine, experiencing the agonizing pain of losing her sweet love. Tango's thread is now restored. Let's honor this precious little angel.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people

Tango's mom

I know it is the most heartwrenching thing to have to do,but please know Tango
will not stop loving you,he still loves you and always will.He now will be able to fully understand your inner turmoil and all the pain you felt about letting him go.

He loves you for that,he knows your pain and the last thing he wants you to feel is pain for letting him go.

He is watching over you and will be there beside you when you call his name.

R.I.P Tango Sweetie

Play happily at the bridge till you meet again.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss, it is such a hard thing to do, but done with their interests first, not ours. He will be watching you now, and he wont want you to be sad. RIP little one, and big hugs to you.

shadowsoul

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for what's happening. I hope he finally find rest and peace he dreams.
My heart goes out to Tango, and to your family. He will definitely look down on you.

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to here about Tango, these things are never easy and I hope you can find comfort that he's healthy and vibrant now, and hes now looking after your precious family.
There is another Angel up in heaven.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss of Tango.
You love for him shines brightly through on all of your posts. He is at peace now, but your pain has begun. You most certainly made the right decision. In time your pain will lessen, to be replaced by the sweet memories of him.

RIP sweet Tango

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. My heart breaks for you at this very difficult time you are facing, I hope in time you can smile again when you think of your precious Tango. Rest in peace now Tango and watch over your mommy.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry that you lost your sweet boy
You did everything you could to take care of him and see that he was happy, and I know he did the same for you.
Tango will always hold a special place in your heart and will always be with you. I know it hurts so much right now, but with time you will find yourself smiling again as you remember special moments with your boy and what a blessing he was in your life.

We are all here for you when you need us

spiritedstef

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm bawling my eyes out reading your posts because I am so sorry for your loss and because I can relate so well. Last week we lost a 2 year old to pneumonia, then a few days later my 13 year old was acting sick and unable to jump and walk. I went through the range of emotions that you were feeling, wondering how to best decide when it's time to say goodbye. After so many years of loving your furry best friend, you have such an intense bond. Thumbs has been by my side every morning when I wake up for the past 12 1/2 years. But that bond is also so deep that you can tap into your kitty's feelings and sense when the time is right. You had to make such a difficult decision, and I hope that when I have to make that decision I have the same courage you have shown for your loved one.