My cat is sneezing on me on purpose!

Janrod

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
About a year ago we rescued a cat. We've always been dog people so this is all very new to me. We all get along very well. I'm the one who feeds him, changes the litter, plays with him, etc.
During colder weather he likes to wake us up in the night to snuggle in under the covers. About 2-3 weeks ago, we noticed a very irriating pattern. Rather than getting comfortable, he works his way under the sheets to sneeze directly on me, then darts away! This has been happening just about every night, and I'm convinced he is doing it to entertain himself. Is there something we can do to prevent this? Please help!
I'm convinced they do it to mark u. Our cat will come lay on our chest and without fail everytime she will sneeze in mine or my husband face. It's not once in awhile, its everyday. Almost like she positions herself 2 get the best effect. So our theory is shes marking us.

shonley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat sneezes on me on purpose every single time he comes to me I always move my food. It's funny I think it's bc I always comfort him and go owwww he's got a cold. He even blinks pitifully. Not the I'm cool with you slow blink like he weeks my empathy I always give him a hug. He's my cat 100 percent cats are very diverse individuals. He's so smart. Anyways I looked up why does my cat sneezes on me on purpose to find this. I'm convinced it's a way of saying I love you here's so snot. Lol it's a behavior I bet your cats a male. If not then it must not be gender based behavior but feline based.