My cat is pregnant and due very soon!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

onebusymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Im sorry the pics arent showing up!!! - I put then on a new thread using a differnt method anf they worked - Its call "Here are Sadies babies - born April fools Day" I could see them unlike on this thread - I hope you can too!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by onebusymom

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!!
Yes it is a good morning!!! today at 9:00 Sadie started acting very weird - everywhere I went she seem to be looking for a place to get comfy near me!! So I decided to once again bring her to the box we had gotten her and see what came of it!! So low and be hold - at 9:36 the first baby arrived a beautiful lil light gray tiger - I had to help just a lil but she did great!!! At 10:01 a wild lil drk gray tiger arrived and with lots of spunk!! She cleaned and cleaned and then at 10:35 the third slipped into the world with lots of spunk too another drk gray lil tiger. And then finally at 10:55 came the last lil one a smokey gray colored delicate lil one. Took that lil one a long time to get to the nipple and its lil body was so cold so I got out the heating blanket and now they are all feeding and Momma (whom I may add is the cleanest at I have ever had) has eaten and had something to drink and is soooo attentive to her lil ones!!! I am sooo proud of my Sadie she has been a a wonderful Momma so far!!!

My mother is bringing over her digital camera tonight so I will be able to send you all some pics tonight - I took pics but mines not a digital!!!
Well say yet another lil prayer that they stay as healthy as they are now and I will talk to you all later
I MISSED IT
I am so sad now I wanted to see this happen I was so sick.... I think the flu is coming to me

Give mom rubs from me and my clan and give the baby little rubs

\\
Congradulations Grandma