My cat is missing

michelle100

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
my cat as gone missing since friday she never goes far she stays out the front am worried she as gone off to die i put a new coller on her she seemed alright dident eat her food for a couple of days then i gave her some differnt food and she seem alright we have looked under the bushes near us phoned the vets and the vets hospital they have had noone bringing a cat in i was crying last night cause this is not like her to go missing she is always there

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Sending lots of
for a safe return.  Tell us a little about your kitty.  What is her name?  How old is she?  Is she normally an indoor cat?  You said you had put a collar on her.  Is she also microchipped?

Keep looking around your neighborhood. A lot of cats who get out actually stay close to home but they're too scared to come out of hiding.  If you go out at night with a flashlight you may see the reflection from her eyes in places where you can't see her during the day.  If she has a favorite bed or blanket, put it in a carrier or crate and set it near the door.  You can also put out some really stinky wet food to try to tempt her home.  Of course, you may attract a lot more than your own cat, but that's better than not getting her at all.

Put up posters with her picture one them around the neighborhood.  Go knocking on neighbors' doors to ask if anyone has seen your cat.  Put an ad in the local paper.  Do whatever you can to get as many people as possible looking for her.

Oh, and welcome to TCS.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:eek:hno: I am so sorry for you :sniffle: I would go and ask the neighbor's, put up poster's in the neighborhood too. I am sending you and your kitty loads of vibes that she returns very, very soon :cross: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

michelle100

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello my cat is called star she was 16 years old she never goes far if she goes outside she stays out the front my other half seems to think she was feeling lonley since her mother and sister died we have looked under the bushes asked our neighboors she doesnt like collers she always takes them off never had her chiped cause shes always close by feels empty with her not her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

michelle100

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she still hasent come back  its been over a week now feel very sad :(