My cat is leaking something...?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chloe10482

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Chloe has yet to be fixed. I plan on getting it done. I believe there is a place around here that does them for around 60 dollars. But I still might just take her to the vet. Make sure she gets all of her shots also.

We took in our other outside male after Mongo got hit by a car in late June. Miss that boy. So Chloe is going to need to be fixed. He sleeps in the basement overnight. Only upstairs when we are there to watch him. Ackey (the male) is close to his scheduling for his fix. And I'd like to release the worry of cancers and pyometra in Chloe as well.

Thank you for all of your help on the subject. =0)

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do hope you get her done soon, especially if you have an unneutered male in the house, it will cause her to come into heat more often, and that increases the health risks. I would actually get her done before him though, as males can still produce sperm afterwards.

maryann routh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 3 month old kitten did the same thing this morning.I know she`s not in heat ! But i`m wondering was she just excited to see me ? I have had her scince she was 4 weeks.I know kittens stay with Mom yill 8 weeks,but they were going to give her to some one,so i took her.She still eats wet food .but loves her Blue Wilderness!I put her on baby formula as soon as i found out the true age,and she is really growing now!So my point is she thinks i`m her Mom due to this.I can`t sleep with her right now as i am very sick.So could it be possible it was excitment ? Or please God , not an infection.I had no idea cats could get a yeast infection.Would it be something in the glands ? Anyone if you know ..... ...not much of an answer for you ,but when i saw your post,it sounded similar ... Thankyou ...

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 3 month old kitten did the same thing this morning.I know she`s not in heat ! But i`m wondering was she just excited to see me ? I have had her scince she was 4 weeks.I know kittens stay with Mom yill 8 weeks,but they were going to give her to some one,so i took her.She still eats wet food .but loves her Blue Wilderness!I put her on baby formula as soon as i found out the true age,and she is really growing now!So my point is she thinks i`m her Mom due to this.I can`t sleep with her right now as i am very sick.So could it be possible it was excitment ? Or please God , not an infection.I had no idea cats could get a yeast infection.Would it be something in the glands ? Anyone if you know ..... ...not much of an answer for you ,but when i saw your post,it sounded similar ... Thankyou ...
Yes, she definitely needs to see a vet. Can you get her spayed soon as well?