My Cat Is Going To Have Kittens!!!

griffin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A few weeks ago my cat got away for four hours. About a week later her nippils were a little bigger and a little pinker. So we are prety shore she is going to have kittens. And I might need your help answering my questions on what to do. I have already posted some questions. I might show you some imiges of the kittens. So keep looking for griffin(my screen name) or luna(my cat) for more on the kitten update.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Griffin!
I just wanted to tell you that I have a cat named Luna too!
She is about 2 years old and she was a stray that I found outside, started feeding and eventually took her inside. She is a dark gray and has a little white patch on her belly!:tounge2:

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Did you have her checked by the vet? Maybe the vet can still have her spayed if it's just early pregnancy.

Kittens are adorable, but there are too many of them already looking for good homes
It's sad to think about the millions of cats euthanized every year in the US for lack of good homes...

If you do let her have the kittens, please make sure she is spayed soon after and that all the kittens go out to responsible and loving homes where they would be spayed/neutered before they reach sexual maturity.

I'm sorry to be such a nag, but recently several members have had kittens from unspayed females and it really saddens me... I know that some were rescued females that were already pregnant when found, but if you can, people - please spay and neuter your cats on time!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

griffin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That is what my cat looks like to jugen.