My cat is acting wierd And im scared

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
A few chips might not be good for her digestion, but it wouldn't cause panting, trouble walking or listlessness.

Anything could of happened to her while she was missing. I think it's more likely that she got injured while she was out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

connor odell

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I did see a small but serious scratch i was worried about and still am but i cant find itso i dont know but she does like it when i hold her in my arms

peasluvgranola

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your cat is most likely in liver failure at this point. If a cat goes more than 3 days without eating, the develop Feline Hepatic Lipidosis or "fatty liver disease", and will suffer an agonizingly slow death if not immediately treated. I pray for you and your kitty. Please take her to the vet ASAP.

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've read through this thread and can tell you care and are worried, but I have to say you really, really need to find a way to get her help from a vet. 

She is suffering, something happened and she is not well, she is NOT okay.

Her symptoms are serious and she can't continue to live like this, something will have to give out, and I hope it's not her.

I see you're young, have a baby, believe me, we've all been there, money is too tight to afford a vet. But you know what? It's paying for the office visit to start. Less than $50.00.

Let the vet know from the start you are poor and had to scrape that together for her to be seen, so do not run a bill up, just check her out, and if she needs meds I bet he gives them cheap.

At least you had the sense to get her checked out, vets know these things and it will go a long way.

Please just take her. Rides are hard to find, and $50.00 isn't a fortune, just be kind for her sake and make it happen :) ASAP too!

She is NOT okay.

Good luck!

Oh, and please stop feeding her vinegar and salt chips! haha love them, but they are no good for a cat.