my cat illness

chancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi ,, my cat is so ill and she refuse to eat any thing ,, and there is a strange sound when she breathe , I don't know what to do and what is she suffering from , she became so weak that she can't open her eyes quite well and she hardly walks or stands

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi. Your cat really needs to see a vet as soon as possible. This is not going to get better on its own and it sounds like she is suffering. Is there an emergency vet that you can go to?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks alot , I think she really must see a vet

but unfortunately I don't think there is an emergency vet here ...

chancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm in Egypt

she was ill but not like that , she was eating but not alot ,so I tried to give her medicine and boiled vegetables, but today she stopped and refused to eat any thing and hardly walks .

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you try to feed her some plain boiled meat?  Syringe her some water?  What would happen if you called your vet?

chancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I want to feed her forcibly but I'm afraid that it could hurt her, what do you think Is it okay if I feed her (as she don't want to eat anything )? 

unfortunately,I don't have a vet . 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think you should force feed her unless you know what you're doing and unless it's a liquid. I also think you should start calling every vet that is remotely close to you. This is an emergency.

chancy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks alot , and I will exert no efforts inshaallah , thanks alot for your time and efforts