My Cat Has Been Peeing On The Vents. Need Help Asap

bayleigh

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
so when I moved in my new house about a year ago my eldest cat started peeing on the vents. She’s never done this before. She poops in the litter box and she’s fixed! If I don’t fix the problem soon I’m having a threat of my parents getting rid of her, I can’t let her go. She’s peed in the tubs before but not as much as she does on the vent. I also have a small problem with after she eats, she almost immediately throws up, that’s been going on for the same amount of time. I really need help please.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I really think that you should get your girl to the vet. Everything you describe to me says that there is a real chance she has something physical going on that is causing it. Once you get a clean bill of health on her, we can work on anything that is actually behavioral.

OH...be sure to get a good enzymatic cleaner for her accidents. It will completely remove the smell so that she isn't attracted back there again.

Litterbox Problems? Here's Why You Should Call Your Vet

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:wave3: Welcome to TCS! I concur that your kitty should have a check-up with the vet. If it is a medical problem, it will require treatment. Once you get the "all clear", you can try "kitty counseling". Please keep us posted!