My Cat Has A Tumor

penny lane

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey Friends,

My best friend, Penny Lane, has to get an ultra sound on Friday to determine the state of a tumour discovered in her small intestine.

Doctor Dory of Your Pet's Wellness Clinic in Logan Square has estimated the costs to be about $3,500.

She is a very young kitty cat, only about 9 years old so she has many more kitty cat years to play in the sun.

If you could PLEASE give anything towards her so she can be healthy again SHE would greatly appreciate it.

https://www.gofundme.com/penny-lanes-intestinal-tumour

PLEASE HELP

Last edited by a moderator:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money.

kirothecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I cant give any money right now because im having money problems but i pray that she gets the surgery and it goes well. My cat died from mammary tumors and if they aren't spreading yet then its perfect time for surgery. Can you ask your vet to have the surgery on the cat and then pay after?

arouetta

Slave of Bastet's acolytes
Top Cat
Purraise
Can you ask your vet to have the surgery on the cat and then pay after?
That's what I did with the second surgery.  I told the vet I had no money, they had me apply for something called Care Credit I think, and when that fell through (I knew it would), we worked out an arrangement where I paid post-surgery in increments for nearly a year.

tiptopper

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That price seems awfully high for just the ultrasound. We paid $600.00.