my cat got out and it is 10 degrees out

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Kasia, We are so sorry that you are having this difficult time! You have been given some excellent advice! Maverick_kitten is right about asking the neighborhood children - they can act like your own private detectives & often know lots. There is an excellent chance that, due to the intense cold, Lucky has been taken inside by some kindhearted person, perhaps a child or someone elderly, who may not actively attempt to find his owner. Keep up hope & keep on trying to find your baby. Even though not knowing what's happening with him is excruciatingly difficult, try not to torture yourself or let your imagination run wild. A candle burns in our window, to show our support for a happy reunion with Lucky & yourself. Susan (&Icy,JC,Joey,Cinders)

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
<whew> I am so glad Lucky is back. When I saw your post go up I couldn't respond, it brings back some really deep feelings of guilt and loss over my beloved friend of 11 years, SiSi. I do read so many of these posts and always start to cry. I am SO VERY HAPPY he is home. You have a strong bond with him and love him very much! Happy day.