My cat got out almost 8 weeks ago while in heat. I thought she was pregnant but she doesn’t look it at all it this normal?

Cr@zyAnim@lL@dy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a very petite female cat that when we recently moved she got out while in heat for no more then 45mins to and hour tops. The area where we moved to like 5-7 strays roam the neighbor feeds wild animals. So if she did get pregnant she would be 54 days today. She has never been a real affectionate cat and likes her own space. She now constantly is on me or in my lap and making biscuit all which she never does. She keeps cuddling under the blanket with me no matter where I’m at. Even purring and she isn’t a purring cat never heard her purr in the year and a half she has been mine. Thing is she doesn’t look pregnant at all. She has been hungrier and I have been feeding her kitten food just in case. She looked like her belly was getting bigger but now she doesn’t really. A few of her teats seem to be bigger but her belly doesn’t seem to look pregnant. Is it possible she is actually pregnant. Unfortunately I don’t know much of her background she was a stray that was thrown out in an apartment complex and from our first vet visit she was malnourished at a kitten and young adult based on her size
I included a pic of her teat. Before you could barely see it.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cr@zyAnim@lL@dy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It’s possible she may be pregnant with only one or two kittens. Time will tell.
That’s what I was thinking but I plan to keep all and have money put back for shots and fixing once old enough if she is in fact pregnant. But she is a small cat so I figured if she is it will only be one kitty maybe two

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cr@zyAnim@lL@dy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She behaves alike a preg. But if its a false pregnancy or a small litter, we cant know as yet.

If its very important for you to know, a vet check will tell you. But its no necessity here, as she is otherwise healthy.
Yes she is definitely behaving as if she is pregnant and she has gained a little weight she just doesn’t look big. She is doing everything else that a pregnant cat would though. But when I got her over a year ago I thought she was 7 months old based off of size but vet says she is well out of her kitten years that she was just not taken good care of off and was malnourished.